Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Whats to come

So update time.

Tomorrow will be my last blog post in the series of my Thankful friends week.  Its going to be a special one because its going to be about my family.  I have really enjoyed doing this series and I'm thinking I might do a Special December series as well.  Going to do some planning and maybe get a layout going this weekend.  January is probably going to be a very busy month. I'm going to try to schedule my gastric bypass somewhere in there.  Gotta make sure everything goes smoothly.  But yep very excited about tomorrow (today)!!! Its Gabriels very FIRST Thanksgiving!  I'm so very excited.  I hope he has a very good one.  I remember last Thanksgiving wasn't very fun for me, even though I did get discharged from the hospital, that is still kinda the beginning of my hospital stay during pregnancy. I can't believe its already been almost a year since he was born...   WOW just big WOW

Anyway my peeps.  I will see you tomorrow well today!   Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment