Monday, November 26, 2012

Back in the hospital

<p>Early sat morning I started having contractions again and went back to the hospital.&nbsp; They checked me and I'm still only 4 com dilated but 100% effaced. (Never said 100% only said there wasn't a cervix left)&nbsp; I got admitted and they stuck me back on magnesium and they started an antibiotic.&nbsp; Gabe is still breech.&nbsp; I'm back on strict bed rest although they got me up yesterday and I got to wash up a little.&nbsp;&nbsp; They also put a thicker pad on the bed and they turned the magnesium down.&nbsp;&nbsp; They also let me eat, I've been on clear liquids since I got here. Only 3 contractions last night and they took Gabe off the monitor but checked him every 2 hours...  now I'm waiting on the doctor to see if I can eat breakfast or if they want me to stay on clears longer.

They say if I go into labor than they have done as much as they can to prevent complications so its still just a waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment