Friday, September 28, 2012

Yay! happy news

My husband finally got a smartphone.  We were finally able to afford 1 this week so I got him a straight Talk from Walmart.  Of course its a Samsung because we love samsung's.   I got his Facebook page back up,  his email address backup and all of his stuff organized so that he can access his multiple online accounts. 

So my doctors appointment went well I have to go back on the 11th to have more anatomy measurements done.  And they confirmed that he is definitely a boy.  He just wasn't sitting in the right spot and the tech couldn't get a proper picture of him.  But I don't mind going back.  They also said he's much bigger than what he is supposed to be but that's okay.  He's measuring about 2 weeks ahead of schedule.

I need to get this house clean and organized.  I have a lot of coupons to clip and organize as well.  But at least all the bills are paid for this month including rent, car insurance, utilities, and the loan that I claim is the biggest mistake of my financial mess ups.

Me and Gina are going to hangout for little bit tonight I'm really excited I haven't got to spend a lot of time with her recently.  Although I do have a headache and I'm kind of tired. 

Let me try to find an interesting picture that you guys might enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment